Tuesday, September 25, 2012

We are...

I am amazed at all the negative self talk that we give ourselves - I am not good enough; I am not talented; I don't deserve happiness. Where does it all stem from? Why do we think the sky is limited?? Those thoughts, those feelings, those self imposed limitations need to go. Goodbye! So long!! You're no longer wanted here.

Replace the put downs with lift ups. You are beauty. You are love. You are special. You are happiness. You are worthy. You are amazing. Simply amazing.

You. Are. Limitless.

9 comments:

  1. mmm limitless, what a good word to meditate on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder. I needed to hear this TODAY. Oh and by the way your blog looks awesome. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Blog is beautiful! Thanks for the reminder to be limitless :) Perfect for today!
    xxoo
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely...your blog is off to a great beginning! Thanks for the word "limitless". I needed the reminder today, too! We all need this. Your writing is relaxed and inviting to the reader. You're going to be amazing at this, Lulu! from a fellow flyer...Jody.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi from a fellow flyer!
    This is FANTASTIC! I know caps mean I'm screaming but I'm really not...just very excited about how great this is :)
    Say goodbye to the negative -- you are awesome!
    Traci
    www.artsyalbums.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go!! I like the color scheme and the look of your blog, your photos, and the basking in happiness. :-) (Jenni, a fellow flyer)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Beautifully said! Welcome to the world of blogging ... you are off to an amazing start! (a fellow flyer)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful word...limitless... I've often found it strange that I would never speak so negatively to someone as I often do with myself. The negative self talk is hard to overcome, but slowly I am working towards being kinder to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your kind words everyone! You all sure do know how to make someone feel good :).

    ReplyDelete