Thursday, September 20, 2012

A beginning

So here it is! My venture into the world of blogging. What do I have to say? Hmm... not sure. All I need to know is this; it is going to be an adventurous journey, and that journey starts now. Right here. Conditions do not have to be perfect. Timing does not have to be ideal. You just need to start. The rest will fall into line at the right time.

As far as my Lulu's Upcycling Lounge goes, I am in the middle of transitioning my website to another format, or to another service, or something or other... not really sure! Haha!! It's all so confusing. So many options out there for selling one's art. Ah well, not going to worry about it right now! I am excited about what's in store, so I will keep that feeling of happiness as I muddle through the details that are involved with running a creative business. I'll get there... I know it... so I'm going to enjoy the journey.

Here's me... 
basking in my happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go girl! I love the pic and the introduction. Your second post is something I really needed to read too. Keep up the good work. You are on your way.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete