Thursday, November 1, 2012

Holly House Boutique

It's time for the 32nd annual Holly House Boutique! It opens today and runs the next 3 weekends through Sunday, November 18. This is a great seasonal boutique that gathers artisans from all over to sell their goods in one location. There are a number of new artisans there this year, which is super exciting.

I have taken a new approach to selling my items there this year (this is my 3rd year), and I have high hopes! The past 2 years I've had various women's accessories available for purchase. I still have some accessories there, such as the pidge scarves, ear warmers/head wraps, zipper rings, hair clips and ponytail holders, but I am mainly focused on my new home decor items. Let me show ya what I've got!

Vintage Book Paper Wreaths

Vintage Book Picture Frames

And now, my lovelies, I am going to share with you what I am most excited about. I have ventured into the world of mixed media art, and I am in love! Love, love, love!! I have my original artwork and prints available at the Holly House Boutique. I will share with you more detailed pictures of the work I've done thus far in a future post, but for now I will show you the set-up.

Original mixed media art (painted on secondhand materials of course).

Prints of my art, printed on 100% recycled photo paper (hooray!!) and mounted onto vintage book covers (double hooray!!)

So if you have the chance, try to stop by this seasonal boutique. Like I said, there are new artisans there that and they are adding a more "vintage" look to the shop. Really neat stuff with items at all price points, so go shop, shop, shop!!!

1 comment: